Almost eight months after his debut film SMS (Siva Manasulo Shruti) released, Sudheer Babu is gearing up to shoot for his next film titled as Premakatha Chitram. The film was launched earlier today in Ramanaidu Studios and Superstar Krishna was the chief guest. Sudheer Babu and Nandita (of Neeku Naaku Dash Dash fame) are going to play the lead roles in this romantic entertainer. J Prabhakar Reddy, the cinematographer of Ee Rojullo and Bus Stop, is turning director with this film. Sudharshan Reddy and Maruthi are producing the film under RPA Creations and Maruthi Media House banner. Talking about the film, director of Ee Rojullo and Bus Stop, Maruthi said, “Actually I was planning to direct the film, but I got too busy with other projects. When I narrated the story to Sudheer, he immediately got excited about the concept. The film is based on the theme of fun, fear and romance.” Most of the technical team who had worked for Bus Stop is regrouping again for this film. JB is going to compose the music and Prabhakar Reddy is going to be the cinematographer as well, apart from directing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia
- Pawan’s latest statement on his home production with Charan
- Yet another actress roped in for Balayya-Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event to be held on a massive scale
- Aswathama’s breezy number Ninne Ninne’s promo out
- Gopichand-Tamannaah’s film commences shoot