After the modest success of his previous release Mosagallaku Mosagadu, Sudheer Babu is already nearing the completion of his next film. The film’s title has been confirmed as Bhale Manchi Roju. The film is being directed by debutant Sriram Aditya, who shot to fame with his pathbreaking short films.
Bhale Manchi Roju is touted to feature a unique storyline and the unit members are highly positive about the film’s success. The shooting part will be completed within a week. Bhale Manchi Roju is being produced by Sudheer’s close friends and longtime associates, Shashi and Vijay. The makers are planning for a September release.
MR Sunny of Uyyala Jampala fame composes music while Shamdatt of Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 and Uttama Villain fame is handling the cinematography.
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman