After his successful 2015 movie, Bhale Manchi Roju, Sudheer Babu has not had a Telugu release yet. The actor is currently busy shooting for a crazy multi-starrer titled Shamanthakamani. As per the latest update, Sudheer is in talks for a new project.
Sudheer’s next film will reportedly be directed by Trikoti, a former Assistant Director in Rajamouli’s team. Trikoti had earlier directed Naga Shaurya’s Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya.
Apparently, Bollywood starlet Amyra Dastur, who is currently working in Manjula’s directorial debut movie, is in talks to play the female lead in Sudheer’s film. More details about the movie are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Omkar turns emotional at Raju Gari Gadhi 3 meet
- Vijay Devarakonda wants this star to be in Terminator series
- Which heroine will star in Puri Jagan’s next?
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer