Sudheer Babu, brother in law of Superstar Mahesh Babu, is set to hit the screens with ‘Prema Katha Chitram’. The movie was supposed to release this weekend but we are now being told that the film may be postponed. Some sources have even suggested a possible June release. The news is yet to be officially confirmed.
Nandita has played the lead role opposite Sudheer Babu. J Prabhakar Reddy is the director and cinematographer of this movie. ‘Ee Rojullo’ fame Maruthi has penned the story.
J.B has composed the film’s music. Sudarshan Reddy and Maruthi have jointly produced this project.
- DSP finally set to make his acting debut?
- After Awe, Nani to turn producer yet again
- Stalwart actor announces directorial debut with an epic 3D film
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views