Sudheer Babu, brother in law of Superstar Mahesh Babu, is set to hit the screens with ‘Prema Katha Chitram’. The movie was supposed to release this weekend but we are now being told that the film may be postponed. Some sources have even suggested a possible June release. The news is yet to be officially confirmed.
Nandita has played the lead role opposite Sudheer Babu. J Prabhakar Reddy is the director and cinematographer of this movie. ‘Ee Rojullo’ fame Maruthi has penned the story.
J.B has composed the film’s music. Sudarshan Reddy and Maruthi have jointly produced this project.
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love
- Malayalam star’s mega budget film on Lord Ayyappa to release in Telugu