Sudheer Babu, who made his debut with SMS last year, will soon be seen in a film titled Prema Katha Chitram. J Prabhakar Reddy is directing the film and he’s also the film’s cinematographer. After scoring two superhits like Ee Rojullo and Bus Stop, Maruthi is jointly producing this film, apart from supervising the entire film. He has also written the story and dialogues for Prema Katha Chitram. Sudheer Babu and Nandita are playing the lead roles. Currently, the film is being shot in the outskirts of Hyderabad and some scenes are being shot in the lead pair. JB is scoring the music. The film’s audio is going to be launched on April 10 and the first look will be launched on March 10, on the eve of Mahashivaratri. If all goes well, the film might hit the screens on May 10.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Gopichand’s film
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral