Actor Sudheer Babu has been busy shooting for two films back to back, Bhale Manchi Roju and his Bollywood debut film, Baaghi. The actor is currently wrapping up the shooting part of Bhale Manchi Roju, and as per the latest reports, Sudheer has been taking special care towards his look and costumes.
The makers of this exciting thriller are confident that Bhale Manchi Roju will be the best film in Sudheer’s career. The film explores an incident that takes place in a day, with an entertaining narrative. Young filmmaker Sriram Aditya is making his directorial debut with Bhale Manchi Roju, which has Wamiqa Gabbi in the female lead.
The film is being produced by Vijay and Shashi and the makers will announce the release date soon.
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections