Mahesh Babu is all praises for his brother-in-law Sudheer Babu. He was the chief guest, along with Superstar Krishna and Vijaya Nirmala, at the audio launch of Sudheer Babu’s upcoming film Prema Katha Chitram. Talking about Sudheer Babu and his dedication, Mahesh Babu said, “I like Sudheer’s hardwork and discipline. Those two qualities are enough to become a star and I believe Sudheer has all the makings of a star.” He also praised Maruthi for making a mark within a short span of time and said, “It’s very difficult to be innovative and make films within a low budget. Maruthi has done it twice and succeeded. The trailers and songs of Prema Katha Chitram are good and I wish the entire team good luck,” Mahesh Babu said.
Among others, Sreenu Vaitla, Dil Raju, Bellamkonda Suresh, Santosh Srinivas, DVV Danayya were also spotted at the event. Superstar Krishna launched the first song and Mahesh Babu launched the album in the end. Prema Katha Chitram stars Sudheer Babu and Nandita in lead roles. J Prabhakar Reddy has directed the film and he’s also the cinematographer. Maruthi has written the story, screenplay and also supervised the direction. He’s also presenting the film and Sudharshan Reddy is the producer. JB has scored the music.
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?
- Spokesperson opens up about Aishwarya’s pregnancy
- Popular Tamil TV host to debut in Tollywood
- KGF hero Yash gets police protection after attack
- Aakashavaani’s shoot underway in this picturesque tribal village