The principal shooting of Allari Naresh, Monal Gajjar starrer Sudigaadu is almost complete. The film is a full fledged spoof of some of the most popular scenes in blockbuster Telugu films and it even has a title ‘Oka Ticket Pai 100 cinemaalu’. The entire film was shot in Hyderabad and recently Allari Naresh’s introduction song was shot with 45 dancers and 300 junior artists. Another song featuring Allari Naresh, Monal Gajjar and Rachana Mourya is being touted as a major highlight of the film. Except for one song, the rest of the film has been completed. Bheemineni Sreenivasa Rao is directing the film and Chandrasekhar D Reddy is producing the film on Arundhanti Films banner. Sri Vasanth has composed the music. The audio of the film will be launched later this month and Chandrasekhar Reddy is planning to release the film in June.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion