The principal shooting of Allari Naresh, Monal Gajjar starrer Sudigaadu is almost complete. The film is a full fledged spoof of some of the most popular scenes in blockbuster Telugu films and it even has a title ‘Oka Ticket Pai 100 cinemaalu’. The entire film was shot in Hyderabad and recently Allari Naresh’s introduction song was shot with 45 dancers and 300 junior artists. Another song featuring Allari Naresh, Monal Gajjar and Rachana Mourya is being touted as a major highlight of the film. Except for one song, the rest of the film has been completed. Bheemineni Sreenivasa Rao is directing the film and Chandrasekhar D Reddy is producing the film on Arundhanti Films banner. Sri Vasanth has composed the music. The audio of the film will be launched later this month and Chandrasekhar Reddy is planning to release the film in June.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake