Speaking at the event, Sukumar hailed Varun Tej’s choice of movies. “Varun Tej is on his path to stardom. Super stars like Chiranjeevi, Rajinikanth and Amitabh Bachchan had acted in performance-oriented path-breaking movies in the early stages of their careers, and Varun Tej is following the same strategy,” said Sukumar.
Sukumar also had some encouraging words for Antariksham’s director Sankalp Reddy. He said that Sankalp is now ready to make big magnum opuses like Baahubali. Antariksham is slated to hit screens on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun gearing up with birthday gift for his fans
- I want to direct Mahesh Babu-Vishwak Sen
- Interesting details about Vijay Sethupathi’s role in Uppena
- Poll : With which of these stars Pooja Hegde shared good chemistry?
- Every frame in Prabhas20 is a visual treat: Pooja Hegde
- Will this Bollywood star kid sign NTR-Trivikram film?