Speaking at the event, Sukumar hailed Varun Tej’s choice of movies. “Varun Tej is on his path to stardom. Super stars like Chiranjeevi, Rajinikanth and Amitabh Bachchan had acted in performance-oriented path-breaking movies in the early stages of their careers, and Varun Tej is following the same strategy,” said Sukumar.
Sukumar also had some encouraging words for Antariksham’s director Sankalp Reddy. He said that Sankalp is now ready to make big magnum opuses like Baahubali. Antariksham is slated to hit screens on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sridevi’s daughter to romance Vijay Deverakonda?
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF