Speaking at the event, Sukumar hailed Varun Tej’s choice of movies. “Varun Tej is on his path to stardom. Super stars like Chiranjeevi, Rajinikanth and Amitabh Bachchan had acted in performance-oriented path-breaking movies in the early stages of their careers, and Varun Tej is following the same strategy,” said Sukumar.
Sukumar also had some encouraging words for Antariksham’s director Sankalp Reddy. He said that Sankalp is now ready to make big magnum opuses like Baahubali. Antariksham is slated to hit screens on December 21.
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally