Happening character artiste Jagapathi Babu on many occasions expressed his wish to portray village based characters. Jagapathi Babu once said that it will be a refreshing change for him to move away from the stylish and suave villain to playing earthy and rugged village characters.
And Jagapathi Babu’s wish has finally been fulfilled by director Sukumar. In his ongoing movie starring Ram Charan as the main lead, Sukumar has reportedly designed an intense and rugged villainous village character for Jagapathi Babu.
The shooting is currently underway at a village near Rajahmundry. Samantha is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who will be the hero for Koratala Siva’s next?
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film