Happening character artiste Jagapathi Babu on many occasions expressed his wish to portray village based characters. Jagapathi Babu once said that it will be a refreshing change for him to move away from the stylish and suave villain to playing earthy and rugged village characters.
And Jagapathi Babu’s wish has finally been fulfilled by director Sukumar. In his ongoing movie starring Ram Charan as the main lead, Sukumar has reportedly designed an intense and rugged villainous village character for Jagapathi Babu.
The shooting is currently underway at a village near Rajahmundry. Samantha is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young Tollywood heroines faltering in basic career planning?
- Makers of Pushpa in special plans for the music album
- Master and Karnan girl debuting in Tollywood
- Samantha offered a crazy role by Netflix?
- Vijay kills it in the first look of BEAST
- Adipurush: Special emphasis on Kriti Sanon’s characterisation