After scoring a blockbuster with Rangasthalam, filmmaker Sukumar has finally gone on a long vacation. Soon after the film’s released, he had revealed that he was planning to spend couple of months in USA to meet friends and family members, and also rejuvenate himself after a hectic promotional campaign.
The director caught everyone’s attention at the recent success meet in Hyderabad when he poured his heart out about the film’s success and also his own team which worked tirelessly for the film.
Although no formal announcement has been made about his next projects, rumours are abuzz that he might collaborate with Mahesh Babu and Prabhas in near future. We will have to wait and see what he chooses to do next.
Articles that might interest you
- Review : Avengers Endgame – Fitting finale to the remarkable franchise
- Review : Diksoochi – Falls Flat
- US Telugu local distributors yet to get money from blockbuster
- Nagarjuna’s handsome looks from Manmadhudu 2 go viral
- Review : Mera Bharat Mahan – Narration Failure
- Rahman introduces fresh talent for his ambitious project