After scoring a blockbuster with Rangasthalam, filmmaker Sukumar has finally gone on a long vacation. Soon after the film’s released, he had revealed that he was planning to spend couple of months in USA to meet friends and family members, and also rejuvenate himself after a hectic promotional campaign.
The director caught everyone’s attention at the recent success meet in Hyderabad when he poured his heart out about the film’s success and also his own team which worked tirelessly for the film.
Although no formal announcement has been made about his next projects, rumours are abuzz that he might collaborate with Mahesh Babu and Prabhas in near future. We will have to wait and see what he chooses to do next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?