Sukumar is the man of the moment. The director’s latest film, Rangasthalam, has turned out to be a huge success at the box-offices worldwide. Critics and movie lovers appreciated Sukumar’s authentic portrayal of the village milieu and intense drama in the story, apart from bringing out the best in each and every actor in the movie.
While he is basking in Rangasthalam’s success, Sukumar, in a recent media interaction, revealed that he has a dream. “Working with Chiranjeevi is my dream. My dream will be fulfilled only when Chiru likes the story penned by me,” Sukumar said.
Incidentally, there were several rumors before Rangasthalam’s release that Sukumar had narrated a gangster drama to Chiranjeevi and that Megastar liked it immensely. However, Sukumar had refuted these reports during Rangasthalam’s promotions.
- F2 director in talks with Mahesh Babu?
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho