Sukumar is the man of the moment. The director’s latest film, Rangasthalam, has turned out to be a huge success at the box-offices worldwide. Critics and movie lovers appreciated Sukumar’s authentic portrayal of the village milieu and intense drama in the story, apart from bringing out the best in each and every actor in the movie.
While he is basking in Rangasthalam’s success, Sukumar, in a recent media interaction, revealed that he has a dream. “Working with Chiranjeevi is my dream. My dream will be fulfilled only when Chiru likes the story penned by me,” Sukumar said.
Incidentally, there were several rumors before Rangasthalam’s release that Sukumar had narrated a gangster drama to Chiranjeevi and that Megastar liked it immensely. However, Sukumar had refuted these reports during Rangasthalam’s promotions.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief