Sukumar is the man of the moment. The director’s latest film, Rangasthalam, has turned out to be a huge success at the box-offices worldwide. Critics and movie lovers appreciated Sukumar’s authentic portrayal of the village milieu and intense drama in the story, apart from bringing out the best in each and every actor in the movie.
While he is basking in Rangasthalam’s success, Sukumar, in a recent media interaction, revealed that he has a dream. “Working with Chiranjeevi is my dream. My dream will be fulfilled only when Chiru likes the story penned by me,” Sukumar said.
Incidentally, there were several rumors before Rangasthalam’s release that Sukumar had narrated a gangster drama to Chiranjeevi and that Megastar liked it immensely. However, Sukumar had refuted these reports during Rangasthalam’s promotions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest: Rajamouli opens up about SSMB 29
- Allu Arjun flies to Russia for Pushpa
- Rajamouli’s speech highlights this aspect of HIT 2
- Varisu: Date and time locked for Ranjithame Telugu version
- Ram Charan’s Instagram profile clocks 10 million followers
- Pawan Kalyan to be super busy from December