Director Sukumar is back in the reckoning with the solid success of his latest film, Rangasthalam. The film is heading towards becoming the third all-time highest grossing Telugu movie. Sukumar’s authentic portrayal of the 80s village milieu and the powerful characterizations for each character garnered him appreciation.
In one of the media interactions post the film’s success, Sukumar said that he wants to work with Prabhas. And now, the latest reports suggest that both Sukumar and Prabhas have met recently and agreed to work with each other in principle.
Apparently, a top production house will bankroll this project. However, this is a mere speculation and we will have to wait until the official confirmation is made about the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veera Simha Reddy for Vedha – Deets inside
- Allu Aravind’s press meet – Here is what you need to know
- All set for the release of Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura first single
- Latest: Balakrishna responds to the controversy about his comments on nurses
- Latest US collections of Writer Padmabhushan
- Koratala Siva prepares solid plan for NTR30