Allu Arjun and Sukumar are all set to join forces for a hat-trick, after their Arya series. The project will be going on floors in a couple of months. When the Stylish Star and Sukumar first decided to team up for the third time, the director had narrated the actor a story set in the Seshachalam red sanders smuggling backdrop.
While Bunny had initially okayed Sukumar’s script, he was later rumored to have asked the director to pen a love story, as he felt that fans will be expecting a film on the lines of Arya and Arya 2. If the latest updates are anything to go by, Sukumar has completed the script work for the love story recently and even got the green signal from Bunny.
Leading production house Mythri Movie Makers will be producing the movie and Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kabali director’s maiden production with star comedian
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Upcoming star deeply misses being on sets