Recently, director Sukumar, along with his cinematographer Rathnavelu, toured several virgin locales in the Godavari belt to zero in on some finest locations for his soon to be commenced movie with Ram Charan.
According to the latest reports, Sukumar has locked in Hope Island in Kakinada and Kothapalli in East Godavari as the primary locations for his story’s backdrop. Apart from these two places where the movie will be shot majorly, Sukumar also has plans to shoot in Pollachi, if needed.
Mythri Movie Makers will be bankrolling this movie and Devi Sri Prasad will be scoring the music. Anupama Parameswaran is said to have been roped in as the leading lady.
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence
- Nani-Vikram Kumar film’s title gets a launch date
- Mithai director releases letter accepting film’s failure