We all know that director Sukumar has his own way of storytelling and he takes a lot of time to establish his stories. So, all his films have a long run time and are narrated in detail.
Same is the case with his new film Rangasthalam too as the film’s runtime has been locked for 179 minutes which is almost three hours long.
In this day and age, when the audience finds it hard to sit in the theaters, this runtime many say is quite long. But sources close to us say that Sukumar has packed enough drama and entertainment that the audience will never feel the length of the film.
Mytri Movie Makers have produced this film on a huge scale and the buzz for this village drama is quite good.
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu