We all know that director Sukumar has his own way of storytelling and he takes a lot of time to establish his stories. So, all his films have a long run time and are narrated in detail.
Same is the case with his new film Rangasthalam too as the film’s runtime has been locked for 179 minutes which is almost three hours long.
In this day and age, when the audience finds it hard to sit in the theaters, this runtime many say is quite long. But sources close to us say that Sukumar has packed enough drama and entertainment that the audience will never feel the length of the film.
Mytri Movie Makers have produced this film on a huge scale and the buzz for this village drama is quite good.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh vs Bunny Sankranthi clash- Fight getting serious
- Prabhas actor friends to fly to London for special bash
- Hilarious title for Dil Raju-Krish’s maiden production
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Dil Raju to release noted comedian’s film
- Prabhas to lose more weight