Sukumar is eagerly waiting for the Covid second wave to subside so that he can resume shooting for his ongoing project, Pushpa. The Allu Arjun starrer is his maiden pan-India project and he is said to be determined to tick all the right boxes with the rustic actioner.
The latest updates are implying that Sukumar has also been simultaneously working on the script for his next project with Vijay Deverakonda.
Sukumar has apparently locked the script and he is presently fine tuning the final draft. He will be giving the final narration to Vijay once he is fully satisfied with the script.
Reports claim Sukumar has penned a light-hearted love drama subject that would suit Vijay’s image. This project will start rolling in the latter half of 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake