July 7 will be a day to remember for Sukumar. The star director’s career’s biggest blockbuster, Rangasthalam, celebrates its 100-day run today. On the same day, Sukumar has made an impressive acting debut, although it was a flash appearance.
Sukumar starred in a short promo video which announced the dates for his friend and long-time collaborator Devi Sri Prasad’s musical tour in the US. Rangasthalam actress Samantha has unveiled the teaser this evening. Sukumar rendered his dialogues in Jigelu Rani intro style.
DSP’s musical tour begins on August 11. The tour concludes on September 16. The musical night will be held in 6 major US cities.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Netflix announces 1899 series’ release date
- VTK Success Party – Producer gifts Simbu an expensive car
- Runtime locked for Hrithik Roshan’s Vikram Vedha
- Buzz: Amazon Prime bagged the streaming rights of these two Tamil biggies
- OTT: Popular OTT platform grabs the streaming rights of Sree Vishnu’s Alluri
- Chiru’s Godfather being trolled for this aspect