July 7 will be a day to remember for Sukumar. The star director’s career’s biggest blockbuster, Rangasthalam, celebrates its 100-day run today. On the same day, Sukumar has made an impressive acting debut, although it was a flash appearance.
Sukumar starred in a short promo video which announced the dates for his friend and long-time collaborator Devi Sri Prasad’s musical tour in the US. Rangasthalam actress Samantha has unveiled the teaser this evening. Sukumar rendered his dialogues in Jigelu Rani intro style.
DSP’s musical tour begins on August 11. The tour concludes on September 16. The musical night will be held in 6 major US cities.
- Music album scrapped for Suriya’s next
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood