July 7 will be a day to remember for Sukumar. The star director’s career’s biggest blockbuster, Rangasthalam, celebrates its 100-day run today. On the same day, Sukumar has made an impressive acting debut, although it was a flash appearance.
Sukumar starred in a short promo video which announced the dates for his friend and long-time collaborator Devi Sri Prasad’s musical tour in the US. Rangasthalam actress Samantha has unveiled the teaser this evening. Sukumar rendered his dialogues in Jigelu Rani intro style.
DSP’s musical tour begins on August 11. The tour concludes on September 16. The musical night will be held in 6 major US cities.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film