It is a known fact that the latest schedule of Allu Arjun’s new film in the direction of Sukumar has been called off because of the deadly Coronavirus.
So, as it is a big loss to the makers, Sukumar and his team do not want to waste any time and have sprung into action. The talk is that they are busy scouting locations in East Godavari to shoot the film there.
Not many know that Sukumar shot most of his hit film Rangasthalam in the Godavari region and looks like he is going to repeat the same. Rashmika plays the female lead in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Star heroine to replace Nagarjuna?
- Here’s when Venky will be resuming Narappa’s shoot
- Vishal, Arya’s film kick-starts in Hyderabad
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition