Director Sukumar is a happy man these days. His latest release, Nannaku Prematho, is still running successfully in several areas in the two Telugu states and in overseas. Relishing this much needed success, Sukumar visited his native village Mattaparru near Kakinada and interacted with the media personnel.
Speaking on the occasion, Sukumar said that his next film will feature either Allu Arjun or Ram Charan. However, the maverick director did not reveal any further details about the film’s storyline or the cast and crew members etc.
Recently, Sukumar dropped a bomb when he said in an interview that he will quit direction and stick to producing films under his Sukumar Writings banner after directing a couple of more films.
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue