Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently working on Koratala Siva’s film. Even though there have been several speculations regarding his next project, an official announcement is yet to be out from the Mega family. But here’s an interesting buzz.
Apparently, director Sukumar has penned the script for the Telugu remake of the blockbuster Malayalam political drama, Lucifer. However, it’s still unclear whether Sukumar will direct this crazy project or not. It’s well known that Chiru will reprise Mohanlal’s role in Lucifer’s Telugu remake. Ram Charan has the remake rights, but the project will be produced under NV Prasad’s supervision.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours