Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently working on Koratala Siva’s film. Even though there have been several speculations regarding his next project, an official announcement is yet to be out from the Mega family. But here’s an interesting buzz.
Apparently, director Sukumar has penned the script for the Telugu remake of the blockbuster Malayalam political drama, Lucifer. However, it’s still unclear whether Sukumar will direct this crazy project or not. It’s well known that Chiru will reprise Mohanlal’s role in Lucifer’s Telugu remake. Ram Charan has the remake rights, but the project will be produced under NV Prasad’s supervision.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri’s film becomes the most expensive in Vijay Deverakonda’s career
- Producer issues a strict warning to Trisha
- Bheeshma’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Nears break even mark already
- Exciting buzz on Allu Arjun’s dual avatars in Sukumar’s film
- Bheeshma’s solid run in the US; All set for half-a-million-dollar feat
- Donald Trump tweets Baahubali meme