Megastar Chiranjeevi is currently working on Koratala Siva’s film. Even though there have been several speculations regarding his next project, an official announcement is yet to be out from the Mega family. But here’s an interesting buzz.
Apparently, director Sukumar has penned the script for the Telugu remake of the blockbuster Malayalam political drama, Lucifer. However, it’s still unclear whether Sukumar will direct this crazy project or not. It’s well known that Chiru will reprise Mohanlal’s role in Lucifer’s Telugu remake. Ram Charan has the remake rights, but the project will be produced under NV Prasad’s supervision.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID