After more than a decade, Arya and Arya 2 duo, Allu Arjun and Sukumar, are teaming up with each other for their hat-trick film. This as-yet-untitled film had wrapped up its first schedule in Kerala earlier this year. Allu Arjun, who is currently on a family holiday abroad, will join the shoot in March.
It’s been earlier reported that the film has a red sanders smuggling backdrop and that the story is set in Chittoor district. Allu Arjun will be mouthing authentic Chittoor dialect and he will undergo speech training soon after he returns to Hyderabad. Apparently, Sukumar has picked up a special team comprising language experts from Chittoor to train Bunny.
Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in the movie and DSP is the music composer. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID