It is all but confirmed that Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa will be releasing in two parts. The shooting for the first part is nearing completion and the makers are planning to resume shoot in the next few weeks as the Covid curve is showing a downward trend.
As per reports, Sukumar is planning a lengthy final schedule in order to complete the entirety of the shoot for first part at a stretch. This schedule might go on for over a month. It is likely to take place in Hyderabad but the final call is yet to be taken.
Allu Arjun, Rashmika Mandanna, and Fahadh Faisal will take part in this lengthy schedule. The unit will commence post-production soon after this schedule is wrapped up. Mythri Movie Makers are already contemplating the optimal release date for the first instalment of Pushpa.
Articles that might interest you:
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical
- Press Note : Hamsini Entertainment Brings Thaman To The USA
- Atlee-SRK film to have music by star composer?