After delivering a massive blockbuster with Rangasthalam in 2018, star actor-director duo, Ram Charan and Sukumar, are being rumoured to be joining hands with each other for the second time. This crazy project is expected to go on floors after Sukumar wraps up his next film with Vijay Deverakonda.
Now, according to the latest buzz in Tollywood circles, Sukumar and Charan are planning a sequel to Rangasthalam. Apart from a terrifically scripted emotional drama, Rangasthalam also had all the commercial ingredients required for a commercial potboiler.
Well, we will have to wait until either Sukumar or Ram Charan come up with a formal announcement regarding this crazy speculation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajini’s younger daughter Soundarya donates huge towards COVID relief
- An exciting multi-starrer on the cards in Tollywood?
- Manchu Vishnu’s Chadarangam wins a big award
- Watch : RGV’s D Company Streaming NOW on Spark
- Not Pawan but this star hero was approached for Vakeel Saab?
- Chiranjeevi shares an important message on Covid outbreak