After delivering a massive blockbuster with Rangasthalam in 2018, star actor-director duo, Ram Charan and Sukumar, are being rumoured to be joining hands with each other for the second time. This crazy project is expected to go on floors after Sukumar wraps up his next film with Vijay Deverakonda.
Now, according to the latest buzz in Tollywood circles, Sukumar and Charan are planning a sequel to Rangasthalam. Apart from a terrifically scripted emotional drama, Rangasthalam also had all the commercial ingredients required for a commercial potboiler.
Well, we will have to wait until either Sukumar or Ram Charan come up with a formal announcement regarding this crazy speculation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans
- Rashmika Mandanna – I haven’t been banned from the Kannada industry
- Nayanthara’s Connect trailer promises a spine-chilling horror thriller
- Biggest box office clash on the same day?
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar’s Sabari wraps up its shoot