After being stalled for over 3 months due to the lockdown, the shooting for Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s highly-anticipated action drama, Pushpa, resumed earlier this month in Hyderabad. Allu Arjun, Anasuya and other lead actors had shot crucial scenes in this key schedule.
However, the shooting came to a sudden halt yet again after Sukumar was diagnosed with dengue fever last week. But in a latest interview, one of Pushpa’s producers at Mythri Movie Makers, Ravi Shankar, revealed that Sukumar has recovered from fever and that he is eager to resume Pushpa’s shooting from today.
Mollywood star Fahadh Faasil and Rashmika Mandanna will be seen as the main antagonist and heroine respectively in this high budget pan-India film. DSP is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date
- Akhanda’s first single to be out tomorrow
- Bheemla Nayak: Daniel Sekhar glimpse announcement on the way
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat