Speaking at the Rangasthalam Vijayotsavam event last night, director Sukumar personally thanked his assistants who toiled hard for the movie. The star director revealed that his long-time associate and Kumari 21F’s director Palnati Surya Pratap had sacrificed several offers to work on Rangasthalam.
Sukumar said that Surya Pratap was quite impressed with Rangasthalam’s script and decided to work on Rangasthalam even though he was offered to direct a few movies. “He sacrificed his own career for me. “I wish him all the very best for his future ventures,” said Sukumar.
Surya Pratap’s next movie will star his Kumari 21F’s hero Raj Tarun. Ravi Teja’s Nela Ticket producer Ram Talluri will bankroll the project soon under SRT Entertainments.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections
- Crazy- 10 crores for just an entry scene