Ram Charan and Samantha-starrer period village drama, Rangasthalam, is all set for a grand worldwide release on March 30. Everything about the movie, be it the title and the village backdrop, has been evoking a lot of curiosity among fans.
In his latest promotional interview with an English daily, director Sukumar revealed the idea behind naming the movie as Rangasthalam. “I believe, every village is a stage unto itself and its inhabitants the actors. So, I felt Rangasthalam makes a perfect title,” Sukumar said.
Explaining in detail about oops impeccable star cast, Sukumar said, “Village life is filled with human drama as different characters, representing different human emotions like greed, love, innocence anger, lust, contempt etc., cross paths. So I was clear from the beginning about one thing – to cast the right actors without compromise.”
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri