Ram Charan had wrapped up the grueling first schedule of his ongoing movie in Sukumar’s direction in April. Ever since the movie went on floors, there was a huge buzz around the film’s title, while Sukumar has still got Charan’s fans guessing.
In an amusing Facebook video post, Charan requested his fans to ‘reach out and put pressure’ on Sukumar on his Facebook and Instagram profiles, urging him to reveal the film’s title in 10 days.
Charan further said that the film’s shooting has been progressing satisfyingly and that Sukumar has been contemplating four interesting titles and hoped that the director will come up with the best one soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chandoo Mondeti opens up about Sai Pallavi’s role in Thandel
- Runtime locked for Salaar?
- Ravi Teja disappointed with his latest film being shelved?
- Prithviraj Sukumaran’s dedication levels for Salaar surprises fans
- 2023 – The comeback year of the Deols
- USA box office: Mahesh Babu 11, Nani 9