Ram Charan had wrapped up the grueling first schedule of his ongoing movie in Sukumar’s direction in April. Ever since the movie went on floors, there was a huge buzz around the film’s title, while Sukumar has still got Charan’s fans guessing.
In an amusing Facebook video post, Charan requested his fans to ‘reach out and put pressure’ on Sukumar on his Facebook and Instagram profiles, urging him to reveal the film’s title in 10 days.
Charan further said that the film’s shooting has been progressing satisfyingly and that Sukumar has been contemplating four interesting titles and hoped that the director will come up with the best one soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace
- Harish Shankar to announce an OTT project soon?