Ram Charan had wrapped up the grueling first schedule of his ongoing movie in Sukumar’s direction in April. Ever since the movie went on floors, there was a huge buzz around the film’s title, while Sukumar has still got Charan’s fans guessing.
In an amusing Facebook video post, Charan requested his fans to ‘reach out and put pressure’ on Sukumar on his Facebook and Instagram profiles, urging him to reveal the film’s title in 10 days.
Charan further said that the film’s shooting has been progressing satisfyingly and that Sukumar has been contemplating four interesting titles and hoped that the director will come up with the best one soon.
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success