Director Sukumar’s latest presentation, Darshakudu, released today amid a decent buzz. Sukumar roped in stars like NTR, Allu Arjun and Ram Charan to promote the movie. The icing on the cake was Megastar Chiranjeevi purchasing Darshakudu’s first day first show’s ticket.
During his latest promotional interview, Sukumar revealed how getting Chiru’s nod to do the formalities was not an easy task. Sukumar said that he should thank Ram Charan for taking special interest in convincing Chiru. Sukumar revealed that Charan personally telephoned his father and got his approval to be Darshakudu’s FDFS.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?
- Nagarjuna to make his OTT debut soon?
- Avengers Endgame directors wish Dhanush in Tamil on Jagame Thandhiram’s release
- Exciting details about Yash’s pan-India biggie after KGF 2
- Interesting title for Santhosh Sobhan-Mehreen film?