Director Sukumar’s latest presentation, Darshakudu, released today amid a decent buzz. Sukumar roped in stars like NTR, Allu Arjun and Ram Charan to promote the movie. The icing on the cake was Megastar Chiranjeevi purchasing Darshakudu’s first day first show’s ticket.
During his latest promotional interview, Sukumar revealed how getting Chiru’s nod to do the formalities was not an easy task. Sukumar said that he should thank Ram Charan for taking special interest in convincing Chiru. Sukumar revealed that Charan personally telephoned his father and got his approval to be Darshakudu’s FDFS.
- FDFS : Live Updates from Taxiwaala
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- First look for Temper’s Tamil version to be out soon