Director Sukumar’s latest film, Rangasthalam, has turned out to be the biggest blockbuster not only in his career but it’s also the highest grossing movie in Ram Charan’s decade-long career. The director is being showered with praises for his deft handling of an emotional, rustic period village drama.
Sukumar has worked quite hard on Rangasthalam for more than one and a half years. In a much deserved break, the director and his family are said to be flying to the US soon. Sukumar will reportedly spend a couple of months in America and also visit a few other countries from there.
While there has been no official announcement, buzz is that Sukumar will team up with either Allu Arjun or Prabhas for his next film. His next project is touted to be a huge venture in terms of its scale. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu
- 2.0 team aims for perfection close to its release
- Problems for Salman Khan because of Pakistan flag
- Noted heroine blessed with a baby girl