Director Sukumar’s latest film, Rangasthalam, has turned out to be the biggest blockbuster not only in his career but it’s also the highest grossing movie in Ram Charan’s decade-long career. The director is being showered with praises for his deft handling of an emotional, rustic period village drama.
Sukumar has worked quite hard on Rangasthalam for more than one and a half years. In a much deserved break, the director and his family are said to be flying to the US soon. Sukumar will reportedly spend a couple of months in America and also visit a few other countries from there.
While there has been no official announcement, buzz is that Sukumar will team up with either Allu Arjun or Prabhas for his next film. His next project is touted to be a huge venture in terms of its scale. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Aswani Dutt reveals why Jr NTR is not part of Mahanati
- Collections rise for Karthikeya 2 in Hindi
- Team Ponniyin Selvan drops the second single update
- Madhavan debunks these crazy baseless rumors about him
- Actor Nassar gets injured while shooting