Even as he awaits the release of his Sankranthi treat, Nannaku Prematho, director Sukumar is said to be working on launching his second home production. The film, tentatively titled Director, is reportedly written by Sukumar himself and the director will once again rope in another director to helm the project.
Sukumar’s debut home production, Kumari 21F, ended up as a huge blockbuster and it is natural that Sukumar commences a new project at the earliest. Meanwhile, Nannaku Prematho is nearing its completion with just one song remaining to be shot.
Keep watching this space for more updates regarding Sukumar’s projects.
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK