Even as he awaits the release of his Sankranthi treat, Nannaku Prematho, director Sukumar is said to be working on launching his second home production. The film, tentatively titled Director, is reportedly written by Sukumar himself and the director will once again rope in another director to helm the project.
Sukumar’s debut home production, Kumari 21F, ended up as a huge blockbuster and it is natural that Sukumar commences a new project at the earliest. Meanwhile, Nannaku Prematho is nearing its completion with just one song remaining to be shot.
Keep watching this space for more updates regarding Sukumar’s projects.
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors