Allu Arjun is waiting in the wings for the shooting of his new film Pushpa to start which was stopped in the first place due to Corona scare which struck the country in a bad manner.
The talk is that the film will go on sets in the month end of September and the update is that Sukumar will finish almost 70% of the shoot during this year itself. Sukumar is known to make his films quite slowly but he has decided not to waste much time and make the film in a fast forward mode.
Some major sets are being laid for the same and the shoot will be done mostly in these sets. Rashmika is playing the female lead in this film that will have music by DSP.
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film