Following the stupendous success of Rangasthalam, director Sukumar will be joining hands with his 1 Nenokkadine hero Superstar Mahesh Babu for his next film. The project will be bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers. Sukumar is determined to give a solid blockbuster for Mahesh as 1 Nenokkadine had ended up as a huge disappointment.
Today, Sukumar visited his native village Mattaparru. Interacting with the local media, Sukumar said that his film with Mahesh will commence very soon and that he is working on the script these days. Confirming that his long-time collaborator Devi Sri Prasad will score the music for the movie, Sukumar revealed that he is already scouting for the right actors. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections