Following the stupendous success of Rangasthalam, director Sukumar will be joining hands with his 1 Nenokkadine hero Superstar Mahesh Babu for his next film. The project will be bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers. Sukumar is determined to give a solid blockbuster for Mahesh as 1 Nenokkadine had ended up as a huge disappointment.
Today, Sukumar visited his native village Mattaparru. Interacting with the local media, Sukumar said that his film with Mahesh will commence very soon and that he is working on the script these days. Confirming that his long-time collaborator Devi Sri Prasad will score the music for the movie, Sukumar revealed that he is already scouting for the right actors. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title