Following the stupendous success of Rangasthalam, director Sukumar will be joining hands with his 1 Nenokkadine hero Superstar Mahesh Babu for his next film. The project will be bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers. Sukumar is determined to give a solid blockbuster for Mahesh as 1 Nenokkadine had ended up as a huge disappointment.
Today, Sukumar visited his native village Mattaparru. Interacting with the local media, Sukumar said that his film with Mahesh will commence very soon and that he is working on the script these days. Confirming that his long-time collaborator Devi Sri Prasad will score the music for the movie, Sukumar revealed that he is already scouting for the right actors. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Ranarangam resumes promotions, second song to be released
- Despite controversies, Nag to go ahead with Bigg Boss
- Poll: What did you think of Evaru’s teaser?
- Big demand for Puri’s dates now
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too