The film’s shooting is expected to resume in the next few months. Now, the latest news is that Sukumar is planning to wrap up the film’s shooting in less number of working days to cover the delay.
Reportedly, Sukumar and his team are planning to can most of the film in a single schedule and cut down the location shifts. Once this is done, the songs will be shot.
Set in red scandal backdrop, the film is being bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers. DSP is the music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- IIT Krishnamurthy’s gripping trailer raises expectations
- Bigg Boss 4: Two eliminations possible this week?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo beats James Bond’s No Time To Die on IMDb
- Teaser for Satyadev’s Thimmarusu to be out soon
- Kajal becomes the face of her husband’s e-commerce company
- Zombie Reddy’s intriguing first bite impresses