The film’s shooting is expected to resume in the next few months. Now, the latest news is that Sukumar is planning to wrap up the film’s shooting in less number of working days to cover the delay.
Reportedly, Sukumar and his team are planning to can most of the film in a single schedule and cut down the location shifts. Once this is done, the songs will be shot.
Set in red scandal backdrop, the film is being bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers. DSP is the music director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two political parties offered me Rajya Sabha seat: Sonu Sood
- Star choreographer collaborates with Chiranjeevi and Charan
- Interview : Shekhar Kammula – Love Story will have repeat audience
- Bigg Boss winner on board for Prabhas’s Salaar
- Aakashavaani locks OTT partner and release date
- Nagarjuna’s moving tribute on ANR’s birth anniversary