Acclaimed director Sukumar is currently working on a high budget action drama with his Arya hero, Allu Arjun. The director has already wrapped up the crucial first schedule in Kerala a couple of weeks ago. However, Allu Arjun didn’t take part in the schedule as he was busy with Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s promotions.
Sukumar is in his hometown Mattaparru in West Godavari to celebrate Sankranthi with his family and friends. Interacting with the local media on this occasion, Sukumar said that he will kick-start the next schedule of AA20 in February first week and that Allu Arjun will also join the team in the upcoming schedule. He revealed that he is quite content with the output of the scenes shot in the first schedule.
Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady opposite Allu Arjun in this as-yet-untitled movie and DSP is the music composer. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this exciting project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero signs the noted Malayalam remake
- Rajamouli keeps his promise to NTR fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant becomes the new house captain
- Kangana Ranaut summoned by the Mumbai police
- Ramoji Rao donated big for Hyderabad flood victims
- Rajasekhar’s health update- In ICU and responding to treatment well