The demise of veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao has shocked the entire Telugu film industry and especially the director’s fraternity are not able to digest the fact that the biggest name in the world of Telugu cinema is no more.
Several directors have conveyed their condolences but director Sukumar’s note to the legend is quite moving. In a specially written hand note, the noted director has quoted some very moving words about Dasari and why he should come back to life.
Several industry bigwigs attended the funeral earlier today which was held in Dasari’s farm house in Moinabad. Aged 75, Dasari directed 151 films to date and has won several awards in his career.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu director ties the knot
- After Vikram Nithiin to release this biggie in Telugu
- Interview : Shouree Chandrashekhar T Ramesh – We made a significant screenplay change in Butta Bomma
- Official: Trisha to romance Vijay in Thalapathy 67
- Official: This is how much Netflix offered for SSMB 28’s OTT rights
- Samantha’s stylish look from Citadel series goes viral