Actually, the project was supposed to go on floors by November. As the film’s DOP, Ratnavelu was busy with Khaidi No 150, Sukumar has postponed this project by a month.
Both Sukumar and Ratnavelu have worked for three films and share a very close relationship. Touted to be a complete entertainer, the script work of this film has already been locked.
Watch out this space for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Action – Decent Thriller
- Vijay Sethupathi skips its release today
- Young heroine opts out of Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Fresh updates on Balayya-Boyapati Srinu film
- 25 huge retro sets for Prabhas20
- Ram kick-starts Red’s shoot