Actually, the project was supposed to go on floors by November. As the film’s DOP, Ratnavelu was busy with Khaidi No 150, Sukumar has postponed this project by a month.
Both Sukumar and Ratnavelu have worked for three films and share a very close relationship. Touted to be a complete entertainer, the script work of this film has already been locked.
Watch out this space for more updates.
- NTR’s latest pictures lead to injury rumors
- Avengers: Endgame set for a $300M North American opening weekend
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans