Released on February 12, debut director Buchi Babu Sana’s intense romantic drama, Uppena, impressed movie lovers and went on to become a huge blockbuster. On the film’s release date itself, Buchi’s mentor and star director Sukumar had predicted that Uppena will enter the Rs 100 crore club.
And Sukumar’s prediction has come true eventually. Uppena’s production house Mythri Movie Makers today announced that the film has collected a whopping Rs 100 crore worldwide gross. This Vaishnav Tej and Krithi Shetty-starrer has collected a solid share of over Rs 50 crore across the world. This is an all-time record feat by any Indian film starring debutants.
Time and again it is proved that nothing can stop Good Cinema ❤️#100CroreGrossForUppena 🌊
మీ ఉప్పెనంత ప్రేమకి ధన్యవాదాలు 🙏❤️#BlockbusterUppena#Uppena#PanjaVaisshnavTej @IamKrithiShetty @VijaySethuOffl @BuchiBabuSana @ThisIsDSP @aryasukku @SukumarWritings @adityamusic pic.twitter.com/lAWjiaVjc4
— Mythri Movie Makers (@MythriOfficial) March 6, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- This Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde film is her father’s most favourite
- Chiranjeevi undergoes minor surgery
- Venkatesh, Varun Tej’s special picture after F3’s schedule wrap
- What is Balakrishna’s remuneration for Aha’s Unstoppable?
- Interested speculations on Ram Charan RC16
- F3 Fun Dose Dasara special video gets a solid response