Tollywood actor Suman, who played many lead roles in the 90’s is currently appearing in many films as a character artist and villain. After being for over 3 decades in the industry, this talented actor has now got a chance to make his debut in Bollywood.
Suman has been signed for the film ‘Gabbar’ in which Akshay Kumar is playing the lead role. Suman will be seen in a grey shaded politician’s character in this film which is directed by Tollywood filmmaker Krissh.
Confirming this Suman stated, “After seeing ‘Shivaji’, Akshay thought I would suit his height and personality to play a negative shaded politician in Gabbar”. This film is the remake of Tamil super hit ‘Ramana’ which was also remade in Telugu as ‘Tagore’. Suman celebrates his birthday today, and 123telugu wishes him a very Happy Birthday and best of luck for his future projects.
- Kiara Advani reveals interesting details about her personal life
- Kannada superstar to play a parallel lead in Dabangg 3
- Samantha’s next clears censor
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks