The pre-release event of hero Sumanth’s soon to be released romantic drama, Malli Raava, was held in style in Hyderabad tonight. Young Akkineni lad Akhil was the special attraction at the event, which was also attended by Rakul Preet, Lakshmi Manchu and others.
Speaking at the event, Akhil said that Sumanth has always been his favorite since childhood as he used to pamper him a lot. Akhil then wished the entire team and particularly appreciated the film’s music composer Shravan and director Gautam for coming up with a heart touching soundtrack.
“Sumanth Anna looks good in pain,” Akhil said, describing Sumanth’s performance in the movie. Malli Raava, produced by debutant Rahul, is hitting the screens on December 8. Akanksha Singh is the film’s leading lady.
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date