After the decent success of his last release, Kerintha, young hero Sumanth Ashwin is gearing up for the release of his upcoming romantic entertainer, Columbus, with the tagline Discovery of Love. The film is directed by Ramesh Samala, who earlier co-wrote Nithiin’s Ishq. Produced by Ashwini Kumar Sahadev, Columbus is currently into the last leg of its post-production work.
Columbus showcases the story of a young man and his romantic adventures. This triangular love story features young starlets Mishti Chakraborty and Seerat Kapoor playing the female leads. The makers are planning to unveil the audio album soon and the film will release on 13th November. Jitin is the film’s music composer.
- Star heroine to produce a film for her boyfriend
- Chiru’s night out for Sye Raa
- Nani clarifies rumors about his next
- Puri changes gameplan for son’s next film
- Press Note : Pantham in Overseas by Supreme Movies