Sumanth has been missing in action for a long time now. He was last seen in Ravikumar Chavali’s Daggaraga Dooramga back in 2011. After a long break, he’s gearing up for the shoot of two of his upcoming films namely Emo Gurram Egaravachu and Twist. Emo Gurram Egaravachu is going to be directed by Chandra Siddhartha and M M Keervani is scoring the music. The film’s music sittings and pre-production are currently going on and it’ll hit the floors later this year.
Interestingly, Sumanth has revealed his secret desire and it came as a big surprise for many. “A strong negative role is something I’ve always wanted to do for as long as I can remember!” he revealed on Twitter. After films like Sathyam and Godavari, his onscreen image has forever been stereotyped as the soft spoken actor and none of his mass films worked well at box office. It would really be a big surprise if he can pull of a negative role and it remains to be seen if he acts in one such film in near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero