Sumanth has been missing in action for a long time now. He was last seen in Ravikumar Chavali’s Daggaraga Dooramga back in 2011. After a long break, he’s gearing up for the shoot of two of his upcoming films namely Emo Gurram Egaravachu and Twist. Emo Gurram Egaravachu is going to be directed by Chandra Siddhartha and M M Keervani is scoring the music. The film’s music sittings and pre-production are currently going on and it’ll hit the floors later this year.
Interestingly, Sumanth has revealed his secret desire and it came as a big surprise for many. “A strong negative role is something I’ve always wanted to do for as long as I can remember!” he revealed on Twitter. After films like Sathyam and Godavari, his onscreen image has forever been stereotyped as the soft spoken actor and none of his mass films worked well at box office. It would really be a big surprise if he can pull of a negative role and it remains to be seen if he acts in one such film in near future.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film