It is a known fact that Sumanth will be seen as ANR in the upcoming biopic NTR. The shoot of the film is nearing its completion up and the latest we hear is that the talented actor has wrapped up his dubbing as well.
Speaking in an interview, Sumanth said that his role has come out quite well and the audience will be surprised to see the relation his grandfather shared with NTR.
Sumanth also reveals that most of his scenes were shot in his own house where ANR lived most of his life. Meanwhile, Sumanth is high with the positive talk that his new film, Subramaniapuram has been getting all over.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family