After a series of films in which he played a lot of dignified and likeable characters, Sumanth seems to be in the mood for a major makeover. The actor shared the first look from one of his upcoming projects in which he will be seen as a rowdy.
It’s the first time that the actor has sported short hair and a rugged look. Not surprisingly, he has taken many by surprise with his brand new look. So far, Sumanth hasn’t revealed much about the role, but it is clear that he is shifting gears in his career and try something new.
The actor will soon be seen in Kapatadhaari which has been directed by Pradeep Krishnamurthy. The crime drama is the remake of a Kannada film Kavaludaari, which was praised for its storytelling and thrilling moments.
Anaganagaa… oka Rowdy pic.twitter.com/xbEvWlSPRk
— Sumanth (@iSumanth) October 31, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to wrap up his new film in record time
- Will Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s release be advanced?
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona seals its release date
- RGV reveals why he never worked with Pawan Kalyan
- Salman refuses to take remuneration for his cameo in SRK’s Pathan?
- Adivi Sesh’s Major becomes a hot cake in trade circles