As per the latest updates, in Subramanyapuram, Sumanth will be seen in the role of Karthik, an atheist and rationalist. On the other hand, Eesha plays Priya, a religious village belle who helps Karthik in his investigation. The film is a thriller set in a village named Subramanyapuram.
Dheeraj Boggaram and Sudhakar Reddy Beeram are bankrolling this project under Taurus Cine Corp banner. The film will hit the screens in the second half of this year.
- Has Nani taken a risk with Gang Leader?
- Kanchana 3 becomes a big hurdle for Jersey collections
- Star heroine to host Bigg Boss?
- Crazy rumor about Bunny-Trivikram film goes viral
- Poll: Do you think Maharshi has a flavor of Srimanthudu?
- Star hero interviews Narendra Modi