As per the latest updates, in Subramanyapuram, Sumanth will be seen in the role of Karthik, an atheist and rationalist. On the other hand, Eesha plays Priya, a religious village belle who helps Karthik in his investigation. The film is a thriller set in a village named Subramanyapuram.
Dheeraj Boggaram and Sudhakar Reddy Beeram are bankrolling this project under Taurus Cine Corp banner. The film will hit the screens in the second half of this year.
- Star heroine to shake a leg with NTR?
- Tamanna’s special efforts for Sye Raa
- Chandrababu Naidu demands Bharat Ratna for NT Ramarao
- Balakrishna announces NTR biopic’s release date
- Rajugadu to have traces of Bhale Bhale Magadivoy