As per the latest updates, in Subramanyapuram, Sumanth will be seen in the role of Karthik, an atheist and rationalist. On the other hand, Eesha plays Priya, a religious village belle who helps Karthik in his investigation. The film is a thriller set in a village named Subramanyapuram.
Dheeraj Boggaram and Sudhakar Reddy Beeram are bankrolling this project under Taurus Cine Corp banner. The film will hit the screens in the second half of this year.
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him