As per the latest updates, in Subramanyapuram, Sumanth will be seen in the role of Karthik, an atheist and rationalist. On the other hand, Eesha plays Priya, a religious village belle who helps Karthik in his investigation. The film is a thriller set in a village named Subramanyapuram.
Dheeraj Boggaram and Sudhakar Reddy Beeram are bankrolling this project under Taurus Cine Corp banner. The film will hit the screens in the second half of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?