123telugu had recently reported that Boyapati Sreenu’s film with Allu Arjun is moving at a brisk pace. Now, according to the latest update, the makers are contemplating to release the film during the month of April in 2016.
As Boyapati’s past two super hit films, Simha and Legend released during the same summer season, the makers feel that it is a perfect date for releasing the film during this lucrative summer holidays.
Even Bunny has given a nod to this decision and the producers are finding a suitable date for the release. Tentatively titled Sarainodu, this film has S S Thaman scoring music and Geetha Arts are producing this flick.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Sneha posts a cute picture of her kids
- Chiru, Nag, Mahesh extend wishes and prayers to Amitabh Bachchan
- Latest update on Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan’s health
- Naga Chaitanya to work on two movies simultaneously?
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?