Sundeep Kishan is eagerly awaiting the release of his latest Tamil film Mayavan. Directed by CV Kumar, the film has Sundeep playing the role of a sincere cop. Lavanya Tripathi is the lead actress in this investigate drama.
The first four minutes of the film was recently screened to the media and it got a huge applause from everyone. Apparently, the actor underwent training in getting the body language right and also learnt techniques to handle guns the right way.
The film will soon be released in Telugu as Project Z, whereas the Tamil version is releasing this week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo crosses 100 crore mark- Best is yet to come
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Orey Bujjiga wraps up shoot-Confirms release date
- New title of Prabhas’s next becomes a hot topic
- Ram Charan clears rumors about Alia Bhatt
- RRR’s new release gossip goes viral again