Young actor Sundeep Kishan has been awaiting the release of his upcoming film, ‘Tiger’. The film’s release has been postponed on couple of occasions and it is finally set to hit the screens soon. Speaking on the occasion, Sundeep expressed confidence on the film’s success and said that his role in the film is his best after the critically acclaimed ‘Prasthanam’.
On the other hand, Sundeep has his hands full with several high profile projects both in Telugu and Tamil. The actor is already working in a Tamil film along with Regina Cassandra. Sundeep also signed couples of films with leading production houses like Studio Green and 14 Reels.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties