Young hero Sundeep Kishan’s upcoming film, Care of Surya, is slated to hit the screens on November 10. The film is going to be a full-on fun ride with thrilling elements. In his latest promotional interview, Sundeep promised to offer more entertainment in his two upcoming films.
Sundeep said his ongoing movies – Bollywood director Kunal Kohli’s film co-starring Tamannaah, is a fun-filled youthful entertainer. Furthermore, Sundeep said his film with Mahesh’s sister Manjula is an entertaining love story and that it will be memorable one in his career. And then, his Tamil thriller Naragasooran in Gautham Menon’s production will be an intense thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections
- Valmiki’s ceded and Vizag pre-release business
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today
- Gang Leader’s latest AP/TG collections
- Interesting title of Vijay Devarakonda’s next revealed