Sundeep Kishan is on a mission to sport a new avatar and he has been working out in the gym for the past three weeks. Apparently, he has chalked out a plan to undergo massive transformation within 50 days and so far, he has already completed 20 days of intense exercising in the gym. Buzz is that he is going to shoot for plenty of action sequences in his future projects and for that he wants to look fit on screen.
Meanwhile, his upcoming film Ra Ra Krishnayya is in the last stages of shooting. Regina is his co-star in this action entertainer and it is being directed by Mahesh Babu P, who is making his debut as a director. Jagapathi Babu is playing a crucial role in the film and he’ll be seen as Sundeep Kishan’s elder brother. The film expected to release later this summer.
On the other hand, he has another untitled project in hand, which is being directed by Kumar Nagendra. Priya Banerjee, Sushma and Raashi Khanna are playing the lead roles in this romantic entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai